samedi 14 mars 2015

How to programmatically uncheck/check checkbox in angularjs latest version (1.4.0-beta.5)?

This is the code in jsfiddle using version 1.1.1. This is the working code by the way. What it does is uncheck the checkbox if the button is clicked.


http://ift.tt/1AA4NXG


I have the same exact code but the angularjs version is 1.4.0-beta.5. http://ift.tt/1BDEdls



angular.module("CheckAllModule", [])
.controller("checkboxController", function ($scope) {


$scope.clickme = function() {
alert("x");
$scope.master = false;
//$scope.ss.Selected = false;
};

});


The code isnt working in this version.


I know, I have already asked this question before, but because of the version upgrade, the code didn't work which makes my question valid.


How will I do it in angularjs latest version? or if the version is not the problem, then what is? I did copy paste the code so that I know I'm using the same code only with different versions.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire