lundi 25 janvier 2016

Is there any way to add Chekboxes dynamically that I can access them and their checkstate out of their definition scope?

I want to add checkboxes dynamically. I found some links helpfull ,but each of them has a problem that I can't solve.

for example in this link we can create & add QCheckBoxes dynamically, but I can't access them out of their definition scope (for).

And another way is using QListWidgetItem with setCheckState. but It has a very big problem! when I click on the CheckState, it doesn't notice it and just focus on the Item that is focus is on it!!!! {in these links this problem is introduce but no solution: this and this }

Is there any way to add Chekboxes dynamically that I can access them and their checkstate out of their definition scope?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire