vendredi 29 avril 2016

Item from one list to another based on the checkbox value

all. I have some problem and I have no idea how solve it. I have two list. In first - items with checkbox and label

<p>First List</p>
<ul class='first-list'>
  <li>
    <input type='checkbox' id='ckbx1'><label for='ckbx1'>One</label>
  </li>
  <li>
    <input type='checkbox' id='ckbx2'><label for='ckbx2'>Two</label>
  </li>
  <li>
    <input type='checkbox' id='ckbx3'><label for='ckbx3'>Tree</label>
  </li>
  <li>
    <input type='checkbox' id='ckbx4'><label for='ckbx4'>Four</label>
  </li>
</ul>
<p>Second List</p>
<ul class='second-list'>
<ul>

I need: When I checked item, it copy to second list. When unchecked - this item should be removed from second list. Here basic structure - http://ift.tt/1VWnN39

PS. Sorry for my English




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire