jeudi 27 septembre 2018

Store the value of a html checkbox server sided

I am currently working on a project within a company. An application based on simple html/css/js is getting developed atm. So the "website" will only be launched on the intranet of the company. Now my task is it to store checkbox values (checked or unchecked). My problem is, that I can't store the value in the local storage, because it has to be the same everywhere. For example the website will be opened on a computer and a checkbox will be checked. Than the checkbox has to be checked everywhere on any other computer. So I guess I have to store the value of the Checkbox server sided. Do you guys know any simple methode to store the checkbox values? Really hope you guys can help me :D

Thanks a lot!!!

All the best

poza




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire