mercredi 20 mars 2019

React checkbox component: Where should I keep state changes?

In react-table, I've made a custom drop-down-menu component that appears when user clicks on a header of a column.

enter image description here

When user clicks on the option "Choose columns", a modal appears with checkboxes options where user can select which columns to show or hide.

enter image description here

This modal with the checkboxes options is in the drop-down-menu component. The problem is I can not figure out which is the best way to handle state changes. Should I keep state changes on both components (table component and drop-down-menu component)? Should I use redux for that? I'm going to use many tables, so the total number of columns will be very big. I'm really confused about all this.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire