jeudi 13 juin 2019

how to use toggle slider js

I'm trying to toggle a value using the slider in html, here is what I've done : html file :

    <!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
<head>
<meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1.0">
<script scr="./scripts.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
</head>
<body style="font-family: Calibri; font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 100; line-height: 26.4px;">
<div id="myDIV">Hello</div>

        <h2> Testing switch:
                <label class="switch">
                  <input id="status" type="checkbox" checked>
                  <span class="slider round" ></span>
              </h2>


</body>

and here the scripts.js code I'm using :

function myFunction() {
  var x = document.getElementById("myDIV");
  var isChecked = document.getElementById("status");
  if (isChecked.checked ==true) {
    x.innerHTML = "Swapped text!";
  } else {
    x.innerHTML = "Hello";
  }
}

I don't get what I'm missing, but moving the slide doesn't change the text! any idea how may I solve this? thanks in advance !

update

the slider is based on w3-schools Example




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire