jeudi 29 avril 2021

How to set multi check box in jira using python

I actually want to enable First time Resolution check box via python which is displayed in the Resolved workflow in a separate window I could fetch the feild Id. I have tried many ways but couldn't succeed.(Python)

here are few ways I have tried:

  1. issue.fields.customfield_10112 = [{"value": "Resolved First Time"}] or [{"value": "Yes"}]

The above hasn't worked.

  1. fields = {"customfield_10112]: [{"value": "Resolved First Time"}]} issue.update(fields=fields)

the above method I have tried throws an error:-text: Field "'customfield_10112'" cannot be set. It is not on the appropriate screen, or unknown.

I am attaching a screenshot of which checkbox should be enabled.

enter image description here

I would request anyone to help me on this.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire