dimanche 15 août 2021

Erratic checkbox data behavior

I use jQuery .load() to open a form with 10 checkboxes. Clicking on a checkbox reveals a simple price in a div. Simple show/hide toggle functionality. When I test the checkboxes every now and then a price doesn't get revealed and I have to refresh the page and check that checkbox to reveal that price. If I were to recreate the same sequence the price might reveal itself. Issue seems totally erratic.
My question is where would you start troubleshooting that issue and what to look for. Does it sound like a load interruption issue, a form target issue, resource overage, cache issue or some kind of JS conflict or omission in the code. Wondering have others experienced form field data inconsistency and the workaround. I've also set autocomplete to off in forms.. Thanks




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire