jeudi 30 septembre 2021

Angular checkbox checked by default in template driven form

I have a template driven Angular form, containing a checkbox, which I want to be checked by default. Here is the minimized code:

app.component.html:

<form #form="ngForm" (ngSubmit)="submit(form.value)">
  <input #cb1 type="checkbox" name="cb1" ngModel checked />
  <input #cb2 type="checkbox" name="cb2" ngModel checked="true" />
  <input #cb3 type="checkbox" name="cb3" [(ngModel)]="value" />
  <button type="submit">Submit</button>
</form>

app.component.ts:

import { Component } from '@angular/core';

@Component({
  selector: 'my-app',
  templateUrl: './app.component.html',
})
export class AppComponent {
  value=true;
  submit(x: any) {
    console.log(x);
  }
}

StackBlitz

In my project, I add the checkbox to the Angular form using the syntax in the first two checkboxes, by adding the ngModel directive, without using two-way binding. I tried two different ways to make the checkbox checked by default, but neither worked. I only managed to make it work by using two way binding on ngModel, as shown in the third checkbox. Is there a way to make it work without two way binding?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire