mercredi 18 mai 2022

Can't Change Checkbox Labels

I am unable to edit the labels for a set of checkboxes in my Excel file. The checkboxes were created using Form Controls (not ActiveX). I have been working with this file for many years and now suddenly cannot make any changes. I have tried editing them by clicking on Edit Text or by double clicking on the label itself. In both cases, the cursor does not activate. I also noticed that the font size of the text is smaller than in prior versions of the document, but the font size was never purposely changed.

On a separate note, the file also contains option buttons that do not always work. The button does not fill in when clicked on or there may be a delay. This is a new problem, too. I am not asking for help on this issue in this post but am providing it informationally in case it helps in determining what may be happening with the checkboxes. I appreciate any help.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire