mercredi 29 mars 2023

Using a checkbox to trigger different conditions - javascript

I'm struggling with how to write code that is tied to a button on adobe. When I press it, it checks if checkbox is true or false and then saves it in FolderA or folderB.

Checkbox is unique, the export value is set to true in the properties.

var myFileName = this.getField("Text Field 5").value + ".pdf";

if (this.getField("checkbox") == "true") { // I cannot get this condition to trigger

myFileName = "C:/Documents/FolderA/" + myFileName
myTrustedSpecialTaskFunc(this, myFileName);

}

else  { //this condition always triggers

myFileName = "C:/Documents/FolderB/" + myFileName
myTrustedSpecialTaskFunc(this, myFileName);
}

When I click the button, only the else condition triggers, I havent been able to determine while the if condition doesnt trigger.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire