lundi 4 décembre 2023

How do I Write a Google Sheets Custom Conditional Format that Applies to Multiple Two-Column Sets in a Single Formula?

I want to make many columns of checklists that can be moved around without messing up the conditional formatting ranges. I know this can be done with multiple rules but if i want to move things around, I dont want the ranges to start acting up so a single rule would work best.

In Column A, there are checkboxes and the tasks in column B. There will be more checkboxes in column C and more tasks in column D and so on. If A2 is true, I only want to format cells A2 and B2. If C3 is true, I only want to format cells C3 and D3. Can this be done with a single formula? I'm trying to avoid app scripts, but maybe its the only way. I'm not sure. Thanks!

I've tried using separate rules for sets of two columns and that only works if you're not actively copying tasks back and forth which users will be doing a lot of.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire