mercredi 25 février 2015

Enable/disable button based on accepting the 2 checkbox conditions

I have gone through the stackoverflow regarding enable/disable button conditionally and was able to find some help but NOT EXACT what I was looking for.


Instead of 1 checkbox condition, I have 2 checkbox conditions. So unless if the two checkboxes have been accepted, the button should not be enabled.


Following is my html:



<input type="checkbox" id="f_agree" value="1" onchange="checked(this, 'f_agree2')"/>
<input type="checkbox" id="f_agree2" value="1" onchange="checked('f_agree', this)"/>


Following is javascript:



function checked(element1, element2) {
var myLayer = document.getElementById('acceptbtn');

if (element1.checked == true && element2.checked == true) {
myLayer.class = "submit";
myLayer.disabled = "";
} else {
myLayer.class = "button:disabled";
myLayer.disabled = "disabled";
};
}


I have tried like above, but it is not working. I don't know where I am going wrong.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire