jeudi 26 février 2015

Form Control Checkbox to Copy and Paste Text from a Different Sheet

I am looking for a way to copy and paste text from one sheet to another when I tick a form control checkbox and to delete it when I uncheck it. At the moment the macro I have written does nothing, it doesn't come up with any errors it just doesn't work. What I have so far is:



Sub CheckBox3_Click()

Application.ScreenUpdating = False


If CheckBox3 = True Then

Sheets("Data Sheet").Activate
Range("B1").Select
Selection.Copy
Sheets("Sheet1").Select
Range("C1").Select
ActiveSheet.Paste

Application.ScreenUpdating = True

End If

If CheckBox3 = False Then

ActiveSheet.Range("C1").Select
Selection.Delete

End If

End Sub


Any help would be appreciated, thanks.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire