mardi 28 avril 2015

Have a pop up window with checked box list when click on an icon

I have a table in my page, for which I get the data from database. In some cells I have an edit icon.I want when users clicks on it, they see a pop up window.

In the pop up window, I want to show three option(check boxes), that user can select only one of them, and then click on OK button, and return the value of the selected option to the data variable.(as you see in the code below)

I have to mention, that right now when the user clicks on the edit icon, some information are sent to another file. Because I need to update database.

   $(".SSO").click(function () {
    var id = $(this).attr("data-id");
    var data= HERE I NEED TO GET THE VALUE OF THE SELECTED OPTION IN THE POP UP WINDOW
  }

So SSO is the value of class attribute for the image icon. data-id value helps to update the correct record in the database.

Can anyone give me help me with that.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire