jeudi 30 juillet 2015

How to organize checkboxes in a neat way in my html code?

How to organize checkboxes in a neat way in my html code?I want the 10 boxes to appear one over one in 2 lines,Is there a specific methd to arrange them.This is the code I'm working on. HTML 5

    <body>
        <form name="myForm" method="post" action="form2.html">
            <table>             
                <tr>
                    <td>Completed Subjects  :</td>
                    <td>
                        <input type="checkbox" value="IPE">IPE 
                        <input type="checkbox" value="CF ">CF
                        <input type="checkbox" value="MIT">MIT
                        <input type="checkbox" value="DCCN-I">DCCN-I
                        <input type="checkbox" value="ELS-I">ELS-I
                        <br/>
                        <input type="checkbox" value="ST-I">ST-I
                        <input type="checkbox" value="ITA">ITA
                        <input type="checkbox" value="FCS">FCS
                        <input type="checkbox" value="DBMS-I">DBMS-I
                        <input type="checkbox" value="ELS-II">ELS-II
                    </td>
                </tr>                       
            </table>
        </form>                         
    </body>
</html>




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire