mercredi 28 octobre 2015

checkbox in google visualization table

Please refer to the following link: http://ift.tt/1SayIRq

I am using google visualization table, and making a tree table like above. Some column in child row, I attached html checkbox.

I question I am facing is that, if I click the checkbox, it is never checked. This is because in the table listener, every time a select event is triggered, it will redraw the table.

I look at the google visualization table API, and find this:

Note that the table chart only fires row selection events; however, the code is generic, and can be used for row, column, and cell selection events.

This means that if I click a column in row, I can never know which column I actually clicked? So I can not get the checkbox by id, and using javascript to make it checked? That sucks...




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire