jeudi 29 septembre 2016

F# JQuery Ajax Post

I'm trying to make an Ajax Post to my F# controller so I can call a method, that will print and simple string. Eventually instead of string being displayed, information selected via a checkbox on the webpage will be inserted into a database.

I have been trying to use this to help but I don't really understand it.

My JQuery code at the momment:

$(document).ready(function () {
    $('#Add').click(function () {
        var id = [];
        $(':checkbox:checked').each(function (i) {
            id[i] = $(this).val();
        });

        if (id.length === 0) {
            alert("Please select at least one checkbox")
        }
        else {
            POST REQUEST GOES HERE.
        }
        console.log();
    })
});

My controller looks like this:

member this.PostInsertData (Insert : string) =  
        System.Diagnostics.Debug.WriteLine("Called method insert data into table")
        Table.insertDataTest
        //http://localhost:48214/api/user/insert
        //^Link to post request

My insertDataTest method:

let insertDataTest  =
    System.Diagnostics.Debug.WriteLine("Method Called!")




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire