jeudi 29 septembre 2016

jqGrid - add Checkbox in toolbar dropdown

I'm trying to add checkbox in dropdown of jqGrid Toolbar, but I can't able to figure out how to do it. I have a multiselect box which is working fine but I want to replace it with checkbox which will be visible on dropdown.

My code is

{
    name: 'Status',
    index: 'account.status',
    searchoptions: {
        sopt: ['eq'],
        value: ":All;0:Pending;1:Warming;2:Running;3:Dead;4:ID Verification",
        multiple: true
    },
    stype: 'select'
}

I have also attached screenshot for better understanding.

This is what I have

enter image description here

This is what I need

enter image description here

Any suggestion will be very helpfull for me.

Thanks in advance.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire