lundi 31 octobre 2016

checkbox with ng-repeat not working

I got a list of levels when someone clicks on the levels I need to call the method in AngularJs.When I click on the checkbox nothing is happening, but when I click on the checkbox outside the ng-repeat is working fine. This is my code.

<div class="col-md-4">
                        <label>Select Level:</label>
                        <div ng-repeat="level in vm.Levels | filter: {Workshop:true}">

                            <div class="i-checks">
                                <input type="checkbox" ng-model="level.Name" id="level-" icheck />
                                <label class="control-label">
                                    
                                </label>
                            </div>
                        </div>
                        <input type="checkbox" />

                    </div>

Thanks in advance.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire