vendredi 28 octobre 2016

Get Selected Checkbox on Grid View to Controller

I have a grid under foreach statement. This foreach statement has an HTML input checkbox column.

My problem is, I am able to populate my rows and grid properly. All input fields are okay even the checkbox attributes were okay but I cannot get all the "checked" checkbox to pass into the controller as Model.

Here is my HTML/View code:

<input type="checkbox" class="chkEmployee" name="lngEmployeeID" value="="@Model.lngEmployeeID"></input>

And this is my JQuery code:

function fncBulkApprove() {

        $('#btnEdit').unbind();
        $('#btnEdit').on('click', function(e) {
             e.preventDefault();
             var objData = $('form').serialize();
            $.ajax({
                url: '@Url.Action("fncBulkEdit", Model)',
                type: 'POST',
                datatype: 'application/JSON',
                data: objData,
                beforeSend: function () {
                },
                complete: function (request, status) {
                },
                success: function (result) {
                    $('#divEdit').dialog('open');
                },
                error: function (request, status, error) {
                }
            });                   
            });                
    }

On my controller, I am passing my Model as parameter:

[HttpPost]
    public PartialViewResult fncBulkEdit(entEmployee objModel)
    {
        return PartialView("_Edit");
    }

The list of IDs on the model are declared under:

public virtual IList<long> lngEmployeeID { get; set; }

How will I am able to pass all checked checkboxes as IList IDs to my controller?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire