lundi 23 janvier 2017

Label on checkbox doesn't line up- CSS

I was trying to perfect my form layouts.

For some reason the labels on my checkbox won't line each other on each checkboxes.

enter image description here

I am trying my best to make each checkbox label sit to its checkbox using the ff codes:

  <div class="form-input-group">
                              <i class="fa fa-book"></i>
                          <div class="checkbox-style">
                            <input type="checkbox" value=""> Math &nbsp;
                            <input type="checkbox" value=""> Science &nbsp;
                            <input type="checkbox" value=""> English &nbsp;
                          </div>
                        </div>

Any idea what went wrong and how I can fix this issue?

You can check the actual site here: http://ift.tt/2klRpqa via Chrome's inspector tools.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire