lundi 30 janvier 2017

Two way binding for checkbox inside an accordion not workiing

In my angular 1.5 html5 application, I have an accordion group and inside it's body I have Couple of check-boxes. Since direct scope binding will not work inside accordion, I'm using ng-click event as attachedng-click instead of direct model binding.

This works as expected, I'm getting click events with correct value.

I have another reset button on screen, when user clicks this button I have to reset all filters including the checkbox inside the accordion. Even after I reset the model value to false, checkbox still shows as checked. I know this is because the binding is not there.

How can I update the checkbox value from javascript. Is there any angular way. I'm not a big fan of JQuery.

Regards, Nixon




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire