lundi 29 mai 2017

Oracle ADF : Select Check box at row level giving issue while selecting in panel tabbed

I am referring to this blog. http://ift.tt/2qvoCCK however my requirement is different. I have multiple tabs where multiple tables are present. In each table row I need a column attribute is_active in checkbox format. So basically I want to store active or non active setup lines through panel tabbed screens.

With above blog approach first tab is working fine for checkboxes, but the second , third and other tabs are having below issues in check box.

When selected one checkbox, let's say it is checked, other checkboxes in all rows gets checked.

I checked the binding it is bind to it's respective attributes and VO iterators in pagedefinition, I chceked the code for model and view layer for working and non working tab.

please help.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire