lundi 23 juillet 2018

How do I change this Windows Form code to WPF

I wrote a code in Windows form with a checkbox that enable an Update button when the user check. Now, I am required to change the code into WPF because of UI requirement. How can I convert this code below into a working format in WPF.

    private void checkBox1_CheckedChanged(object sender, EventArgs e)
    {
        License_agreement();
    }
    private void License_agreement()
    {
        updatebutton.Enabled = checkBoxforupdate.Checked;
    }

My attempted codes is below:

    private void CheckBox_Checked(object sender, RoutedEventArgs e)
    {
        checkboxlincense.IsChecked = true;
    }

    private void License_agreement()
    {
        updatebutton.Enabled = checkboxlincense.Checked;
    }




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire