samedi 17 novembre 2018

Material design checkbox doesn't work in Microsoft Edge

Checkboxes using Material Design work for Firefox and Chrome but they don't work for Edge. By not working I mean that they are not checked when sent to the server. I noticed that when I get the response from the server that the checkboxes are not checked. Do I need to do anything special for Edge? This is my website where I see the problem:

Link to test checkbox

This my code:

<label id="label_include_all" class="mdl-checkbox mdl-js-checkbox mdl-js-ripple-effect" for="include_all" style="margin-left:3px;padding-left:31px;width:auto;">
<input type="checkbox" form="main_form" name="include_all" id="include_all" class="mdl-checkbox__input" value="Incluir tudo" checked>
<span class="mdl-checkbox__label" style="font-size:12px;color:#757575;">Incluir tudo</span>
</label>

Thanks for the help.

Marcos Camargo




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire