vendredi 24 mai 2019

Issue with getting value of checkboxes tkinter

I'm trying to get the value of checkboxes in tkinter so I can have the data from those checkboxes exported into a excel spreadsheet

I've tried having the checkboxes generate iteratively (as they are presently) and making them manually, but no matter what I do, can't get them to give me their values (whether they are checked or not) and it's really stressing me out.

def check():
    for movie in movies():
        print(button.get())

Button(moviewindow,text="Check",command=check).pack(anchor=S)
for movie in movies():
            var1 = IntVar() 
            button = Checkbutton(moviewindow,
                        bg=moviewindow_bg,
                        font=("Times",23),
                        onvalue=1,
                        offvalue=0,
                        text=movie.replace("<strong>","").replace("</strong>",""),
                        variable=var1).pack(anchor=W)

I expect the code to print either 1 or 0, but I cant get the checkboxes to return their values.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire