mercredi 22 mai 2019

Select a node in D3.js using a checkbox change opacity

I'm trying to select a node using a checkbox, and change their opacity but it have being impossible. I have try using a conditional. Does I need something else? Like:

if (typeFilterList.includes(id)) {
node.style("opacity", 0.2);
} else {
node.style("opacity", 2.0);
}

My code is the following:

function cambio(){
d3.selectAll(".filter-btn1").each(function(d){
cb = d3.select(this);
grp = cb.property("value")
if(cb.property("checked")){ 
if (grp === "Azuless") {
alert("Azuless")
node.style("opacity", 0.2);
}
}else{
alert("no chekeado");
node.style("opacity", 2.0); 
}
})
}
d3.selectAll(".filter-btn1").on("change",cambio);
cambio();

Every time I check one of the checkbox the opacity of node change, but it doesn't change.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire