mercredi 18 septembre 2019

how to concatenate checkbox values and textarea values in text area using javascript

I want to concatenate value of checkbox and textarea in one another text area at the top of my page.

for example, I can choose that "red car" is "better than" the "blue car" "because I like red color" (which I will type in the final text area.

Now I want the following paragraph appear in Textarea "past_info_here"

Red car is better than blue car because i like red color

I might choose to add


Kelly Corn divorced John James because he was mean to her

I would really appreciate a simple code. I will have 400 of check boxes and about 50 text areas to combine producing different paragraphs.

    <html>
    <head>

       </head>

       </head>

    <body>

         <textarea name="past_info_here" cols="100" class="textfield" id="final_pragraph"></textarea>

    </p>
    <br>
    <bold>option 1</bold>
    <br>
    <input type="checkbox" value=" Red car "> red car</label>
    <input type="checkbox" value=" blue car "> red car</label>
    <input type="checkbox" value=" is better than "> better than</label>
    <input type="checkbox" value=" Red car "> red car</label>
<input type="checkbox" value=" blue car "> red car</label>
<br> because<BR>
<input type="textarea" > reason</label>

<br>
<bold>option 2</bold>
<br>
<input type="checkbox" value=" John James "> John </label>
<input type="checkbox" value=" Kelly Corn "> kelly</label>
<input type="checkbox" value=" married "> married</label>
<input type="checkbox" value=" divorced"> divorced</label>
<input type="checkbox" value=" John James "> John </label>
<input type="checkbox" value=" Kelly Corn "> kelly</label>
<br> because<BR>
<input type="textarea" > reason</label>

</body>
</html>

I have very little knowldge of javascript and have been able to concatenate values of checkboxes, but I cannot add text area




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire