mercredi 27 mai 2020

Chrome 83: Change colors of new form styling

With the new Chrome update Chrome is displaying improved default form styling. According to the post I would say it should be possible to change this form theme to match the color set of a website.

We were going for beautiful, webby, and neutral. We hope that every design system would see a bit of themselves in the new designs and easily imagine how they might be adapted for their own branding.

I have spend the last few hours searching and trying to get rid of the default blue color that has a very bad contrast with rest of my website. Aside from using '-webkit-appearance: none;' and restyling things like checkboxes myself I'm not sure if it's possible.

Does anyone experience this issue as well or have a solution or documentation I'm missing?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire