jeudi 21 janvier 2021

Can I get label and value of checkbox from option page?

Stuck at Step 2

Hi !!! I need some help with ACF!! After search for days and read many pages also try many times. Still stucked!! I draw a picture for better explain what I want to do and my state now.

  1. Build fabric (Repeater) which has f_image (Image) and f_name(Text) field and point it to fabricgroup (Option page).
  2. Build paper (Flexible Content) include fabricchoose (checkbox) and point to askform (Post type)
  3. Upload some images to f_image and put text in f_name
  4. Put the f_image (Image) and f_name(Text) into choices of fabricchoose

How I put the f_image to Label and f_name to Value of choices of fabricchoose ? I have coded some but doesn't work. Is it possible some one please point out where I code wrong? The "fabricchoose " just become blank!!

function my_acf_load_field( $addchoice ) {
//check Check rows exists
if( have_rows('facrics', 'fabricgroup') ):
while( have_rows('facrics', 'fabricgroup') ): the_row();
//put repeater data into $row       
    $rows = get_field('fabrics');   
        //Get data from Repeater
        if( $rows ) {               
            foreach( $rows as $eachrow ) {              
                $parent_title = $eachrow['f_title'];
                $parent_image = $eachrow['f_image'];    
                //make into 'choice' format >  title : image
                $foraddtext = $parent_title." : ".$parent_image ;
                //put into 'choices'
                $addchoice['choices'] = $foraddtext;
            }   
        }   
        return $addchoice;      
endwhile;
endif;                                  
}
// Apply to fields named "fabricchoose".
add_filter('acf/load_field/name=fabricchoose', 'my_acf_load_field');



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire