vendredi 14 mai 2021

Change the checkbox color and checkbox background-color of a CF7 form

I am trying to change the color and the background-color of the “Check” and “Checkbox” respectively, of an acceptance input of a CF7 form, which I have included both in a Pop-Up (using Pop-up Maker) and in the page itself.

I tried to find the source location of the files, using DevTools however I only found that the code for the color and background-color, is in the following file: (index):138 and (index):1068, DevTools snapshot

which I cannot figure out what/where that is, since it doesn’t give me a proper path like it does for the source file of other elements (for example style.css.2056).

A link to a page of the site which contains the form here: https://agrology.eu/en/product/gravital-energy-wp/

Does anyone know where could I possibly find that information?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire