samedi 22 mai 2021

Spring mvc checkbox selected value not readable as a string (values are in korean language)

I'm working with Spring MVC develping REST API. I have checkboxes that are created automatically. The value of a check box is displayed on the web page in Korean, when I select one checkbox, it returns an unreadable string. I have added <%@ page language="java" contentType="text/html; charset=UTF-8" pageEncoding="UTF-8"%> tag in my jsp page and annotation my function in controlar like this RequestMapping(value = "/filterSubmit", method = RequestMethod.POST, produces = "application/json;charset=UTF-8" ) also I have added URIEncoding="UTF-8" to tomcat server.xml <Connector URIEncoding="UTF-8" connectionTimeout="20000" port="8081" protocol="HTTP/1.1" redirectPort="8443"/> still, I cannot read the selected value?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire