mercredi 9 novembre 2022

Duplicate Google Form Response Sheet to Allow Script

I am looking to duplicate my Google Form response sheet to a new sheet that will allow me to insert scripts. My issue is doing this dynamically. The duplicated sheet will be changing and I only want the new information from the Google Form response sheet to be added. Essentially I am looking to use checkboxes to show a completed status on my Google Form responses and move that data to a new sheet. The script I am using for the checkboxes works, but it won't allow me to do it for the original Google Form response sheet, so I need to create a duplicate. Duplicating the sheet with a formula works on the initial set, but once the duplicated form is modified it breaks it.
I am sure there is a simpler way to accomplish this. I am stuck. Any suggestions?

Adding a script to the original google form response sheet does not allow the script to run

Duplicating the google form response sheet allows the checkboxes to work and move the completed row to a new sheet, but any new responses from the google form are not added to the duplicated sheet.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire