jeudi 17 novembre 2022

how to generate checkbox from given array i PHP

I have given an array

$languages = ["C", "C++", "Java", "C#", "HTML", "CSS", "XML", "PHP", "JavaScript"];

and I have to generate checkboxes from them

and not like that

<input type="checkbox" name="languages []" value="C"/>C
<input type="checkbox" name="languages []" value="C++"/>C++
....

Is there a chance anyone could help me solving this problem, because I stucked myslelf, and I can't figure this out.

I tired something like that but it turns out it doesn't work proprly.

<?php
$jezyki = ["C", "C++", "Java", "C#", "HTML", "CSS", "XML", "PHP", "JavaScript"];
foreach($jezyki as $key=>$value){
    echo '<input type="checkbox" name="' . 'jezyki[]' . '" />'. $value;
}
?>



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire