mercredi 19 juillet 2023

Python - Printing Black Squares to Complete Lottery Ticket

I am asking where to get started. Using Python, I would like to load my printer with a blank PowerBall lottery ticket and have it blacken in my selected numbers that I selected.

I would need to supply the coordinates of the checkboxes and the size of the checkboxes to whatever code I create. I'll read up on how to connect to a printer.

I know how to get data from an MS Access table or an Excel spreadsheet. I don't know how to take the data and transform it into printing a small black square on a very specific location on a form.

In short, I need to understand how to print many small black squares in very specific locations on a form.

Can anyone get me started by pointing me to some helpful documentation?

Thank you for your assistance,

Tom Huff




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire