lundi 17 juillet 2023

Update database table row value when an checkbox is checked in the gridview

I have a asp.net gridview page and I've added checkbox column to it. I am using JavaScript to select multiple checkboxes at once if the row values are similar. Now I want to update my database row value to '1' when I select the checkbox in the gridview. Can you please help me to write the logic?

I tired few logics but it is not working and I am getting error

$(document).ready(function() {
  // Function to handle checkbox click event 
  function handleCheckboxClick() {
    var invNumber = $(this).val();
    var isChecked = $(this).prop('checked');
    var checkboxes = $('input[type="checkbox"][value="' + invNumber + '"]');
    checkboxes.prop('checked', isChecked);
  }
  // Function to handle "Select All" checkbox click event 
  function handleSelectAllClick() {
    var isChecked = $(this).prop('checked');
    $('input[type="checkbox"][name="invoice"]').prop('checked', isChecked);
  }
  // Attach event handlers to checkboxes 
  $(document).on('click', 'input[type="checkbox"][name="inv"]', handleCheckboxClick);
  $(document).on('click', 'input[type="checkbox"][name="selectAll"]', handleSelectAllClick);
});



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire