mardi 23 décembre 2014

removeClass Not working on dynamically Created CheckBox on GoogleMap

I showed 5 markers on google map with infowindow. Each contents has checkbox. I am adding div contents to Compare list when user click on each.There is Remove button to remove them back.I want to UnCheck it on remove.Complete code is here JSFIDDLE


I have two issues now




  1. On Each check i want to keep their ids in hidden fields,I tried this code which is not working



    var value = [];
    var count = 0;
    $('#map-canvas input:checked').each(function() {
    value+=$(this).attr('value')+',';
    count++;
    });
    $('#cmpIds').val(value);



  2. On Remove button click I want to uncheck each checkbox and hide it.I have this function which is not working for each popup onclick="removeAdd(this);"







Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire