vendredi 27 mars 2015

Dynamic Checkbox List in Yii2

So I'm trying to create a dynamic Checkbox List in Yii2. I'm trying to adept the work done here but without success. As described there i should use the ArrayHelper.


So first I am fetching the data (works)



$listData=ArrayHelper::map(EinsatzorteModel::find()->asArray()->all(),'id','location');


Output(shortend):



array(9) {
[1]=> string(18) "Region: Y"
[2]=> string(17) "Region: X"
}


Now I'm trying to add it to a checkbox list:



<?= $form ->field($model, 'locations[]')
->checkboxList(
[$listData]
)->label('Regionen');
?>


Which errors to:



htmlspecialchars() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given



Obviously its an Array, but shouldn't it fit anyway? The checkbosList expects parameters to be given as



'A' => 'Item A'


which actually should fit the format from the ArrayHelper.


So where do I get it wrong?





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire