mercredi 25 mars 2015

how do i get the checkbox value in ajax/jquery when using spring form

I have a group of checkboxes deefined by path deliveryStatus as shown below



<form:checkbox path="deliveryStatus" value="notDelivered"/>
<form:checkbox path="deliveryStatus" value="delivered"/>


I read two examples which are very nice


Example #1


Example #2 from StackOverflow


I notice the ID comes as deliveryStatus1 and deliveryStatus2 and not deliveryStatus


Therefore when using the way mentioned in example #2 (for parent tag ID) I get no result.


What is the correct way to get the selected/checked checkbox for my form(deloveryStatus) in jquery/ajax.


I noticed below code works after I realized IDs to be deliveryStatus1 and deliveryStatus2



var deliverystatus = $('#deliveryStatus1').val();
alert( 'deliverystatus' );
deliverystatus = $('#deliveryStatus1').is(":checked");
alert( deliverystatus );
deliverystatus = $('#deliveryStatus2').is(":checked");
alert( deliverystatus );


But do not feel this is the correct way to get the checked option





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire