dimanche 29 mars 2015

How to build a TinyDB with values from CheckBox and TextBox in App Inventor2?

I'm trying my best to learn App Inventor2. Although I'm a little familiar with coding in Java with Eclipse and Android Studio and I'm aware of App Inventor limitations, I like most, the graphical interface and the visual objects, than developing an app all the way in code.


I'm having a screen in an app as the following image, that I need to achieve this functionality: a. User checks a "CheckBox" related to an image of their liking. b. User inputs some identification related (id1, id2) to this image. c. Clicks the "Save" button to store this values (checkBox, id1,id2) to a TinyDB. d. Clicks the "Reset" button to clear info stored in TinyDB (checkBox, id1,id2).


enter image description here


I know that TinyDB can only store text. I have tried to make a TinyDB with a tag as a list named "idList" and have it populated with the values from "checkBox", "id1","id2", without success. I believe that I'm knot checking weather the "checkBox" changed or something like that.


Can someone be kind enough to point me to the right direction following this logic, or point me to something better if I'm wrong?


Thank you all in advance for your answers.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire