mardi 26 mai 2015

Centering CheckBox on JavaFX TreeTableColumn

thank you for reading my question.

I'm working with a TreeTableView, and managed to display a Boolean value into one of the columns, by following the results proposed on this answer. It works perfectly, but when applied, the checkbox has a TOP_LEFT alignment, instead of the CENTER one (the CENTER alignment is the default for using checkboxes on regular TableView):

This is the TOP_LEFT alignment I'm having

^ This is the TOP_LEFT alignment I'm having

I searched, but the regular solution for changing the alignment to the content of a cell is not working here, producing no results at all.

Is there any way to change the alignment to CENTER or TOP_CENTER? I'm using Java8.

Thank you so much.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire