dimanche 31 mai 2015

please help me, how to checked looping cekbox with array (php)

someone please help me,,, I have products in my database like this :

  1 -> torch
  2 -> speaker
  3 -> laptop
  4 -> handphone
  5 -> mouse
  6 -> lcd 

and in edit form, id product (example : 1,3,4,5 ) have been selected, but my form didn't selected the checkbox properly. here is my code :

$selected=array(1,3,4,5);
        
        foreach ($selected as $val)

        $q=mysql_query("Select * from product");
        while ($r=mysql_fetch_array($q)){
                
                echo "<input type='checkbox' name='product[]'"; if($r['id']== $val ){ echo"checked"; } echo"> $r[product]<br>";
                
                }

the result is only id no 5 is selected, it should be 4 products selected,,,




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire