jeudi 24 septembre 2015

Angular way of binding elements of the same name together

In angular, I have a list of checkboxes that are all binded to a value of boolean value that I get from a json:

<div ng-repeat="err in rec.errorList"><input type="checkbox" ng-model="err.ignore" name="{{err.errorCode}}" ng-value="err.errorCode"  check-all="{{err.errorCode}}" /></div>

But mean while, I am trying to check all those checkboxes with the same name, when checking one of the checkboxes!

what is the best way of doing that in angular way? I mean is there a way of binding all these checkboxes with the same Name attribute for example, together? I tried to write a directive, something like this but don't know how should I continue on that:

.directive("checkAll", function(){
    return {
        link: function(scope, element, attr){
            element.bind('change', function(){
                var errorCode = attr["checkAll"];
                var elms = scope.errorCode;             
            })
        }
    }
})




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire