vendredi 24 juin 2016

Angular-xeditable checkbox in table display below row

I have a table that is using Angular-xeditable to do some in-line editing, but when I include a checkbox it places it to the left and down further than it should be. I have created a plunk that is not working 100% but you can see the checkbox being shown in the incorrect location. Here is the plunk http://ift.tt/28YR6iL

I noticed when trying to create this plunk that if I do not have this code app.run(function(editableOptions) { editableOptions.theme = 'bs3'; // bootstrap3 theme. Can be also 'bs2', 'default' });

Then the checkbox will appear in the column displayed as predicted but it is needed for many of the features and styling desired for the rest of the application.

Anyone have a lot of experience with xeditable that they might know a way around this?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire