lundi 27 juin 2016

How to use unbound checkbox in a Continuous Subform - MS Access 2013

I'm fairly new to Access and having a really hard time figuring out each and every bit of it. Now I want to have a grid containing rows fetched from a query and a checkbox for every row. Here's what I want:

  1. User should be able to select individual checkbox to select the row.
  2. A "Select all" checkbox to select all rows.
  3. Only upon clicking a button the rows must be updated

I have

  1. Created a form.
  2. Added a Continuous Subform and the Rowsource has a checkbox bound to a Yes/No field.

I'm stuck at this point. Please refer to the attached image and help me figure this out. Please suggest some good tutorials with practical examples. Thanks a lot.enter image description here




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire