vendredi 26 août 2016

css validation message for checkbox

My css library is overriding my checkbox style and it is causing the validation message to appear on the top left of the screen. I know the line of code causing this but I am unsure of how to fix it.

<input id="check" type="checkbox" class="color_checkbox t_grey" name="check" required="required" />

this line of code in the .css is causing it to override the checkbox square, but it ends up forcing the message to the top left

input[type="checkbox"]{
            display: none;
}

Without css line: http://ift.tt/2cfUlpt

With the css line: http://ift.tt/2bVcLbn (top left of my browser) With the css line however, there is only 1 checkbox unlike the previous picture

Thanks

  • In the first picture where the validation message shows under the checkbox, I need that checkbox hidden so it only shows the grey one, which is what the display:none does, but I need the validation message under the new checkbox, not on the top left like in the second picture.



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire