dimanche 26 mars 2017

jquery unable to remove attribute checked to a checkbox

I have a form generated with the answer of an ajax call to php page communicating with my database.

When I click on the submit button I gather through Jquery the content of the different inputs of the form (text,checkbox,textarea,...) in simple arrays to send them back to the database.

Now I want to reset the form after the submission. I failed to use myForm.reset() to clear everything (it did nothing) even with all the methods I found on stackoverflow and the Internet in general. So I decided to code the clear process myself.

To the main problem : I gather the value of the checked checkboxes with :

    var complement0=[];
    complement0.push($("input[name=foo]:checked").map(function() {
        return this.value;
    }).get());

And then try to uncheck the checkboxes. Here are the ways I tried to do it without success :

    $("input[name=foo]:checked").each(function() {
        $(this).removeAttr('checked');
    });

    $("input[name=foo]:checked").map(function() {
        return this;
    }).removeAttr('checked');

    $("input[name=prsFmtLng]:checked").attr('checked',false);

    $("input[name=prsFmtLng]:checked").removeAttr('checked');

Since it looks like it is simple when other people talk about this, either I don't understand what I am doing or I am just missing something. Any help is welcomed.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire