samedi 25 mars 2017

Stop checkboxes with display:none from submitting data

Good afternoon , basically I have a lot of checkboxes that when they are clicked they open other checkboxes and finally the last checkbox when clicked opens a small form with : email, phonenumber, name .

My issue is what happens when a user selects a checkbox , gets to the form , completes the data inside the form , then he changes his mind and unchecks all the checkboxes and opens other one checkboxes and complete the form in that ?

Right now what im doing is when a user clicks another checkbox, I change the other checkboxes to display none. But from my understanding at the end when I submit the information to the database the information that was already wrote , which receives display:none is sent aswell ...

How can I proceed this ? this are my paste bins. http://ift.tt/2n4OfbV -html5 code http://ift.tt/2mC7YDu -

Hope I explained myself well enough . Thanks




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire