mercredi 22 mars 2017

Removing checked checkbox from localStorage

I have a little problem with my code. I cant delete checked checkbox from localstorage, becasue when I checked inputs I cant get id from checked checkbox and compare both arrays.

var products = [];

if (localStorage.getItem("products")) { // jezeli cos sie znajduje w products
    products = JSON.parse(localStorage.getItem("products")); // pobiera dane i przekazuje do funkcji

    drawTable(products);  // rysuje
}

function remove() {

    var checked = document.querySelectorAll("input[type='checkbox']:checked"); // :checked - stan ze zaznaczone

    checked.forEach(function(checkbox, index, array) { // foreach po tablicy checked
        //console.log(document.querySelectorAll("input[type='checkbox']"));
        checkbox.parentNode.parentNode.remove();  // usuwanie poszczegolnych tr  chb - > chbTd - > tr
    });
}




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire